Effective date: September 9, 2013
We take the protection of users' privacy very seriously. Please read this privacy statement carefully before browsing this website and using specific services of this website. By using this website, you agree to this privacy statement and that this website collects, uses, and discloses your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. This privacy statement mainly includes the following: what information we collect from you when you browse this website; how we use this information; under what circumstances we will disclose this information; and your choices.
This privacy statement applies to the personal information collected about you on this website. Please note that this website may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy statements of other websites you visit.
1. Collection of Information The information you provide to us. If you only browse the general content of this website, we do not require you to provide any personal information. When you need to use or browse specific services or information we provide (such as participating in public forum discussions or directly contacting this website), with your consent and confirmation, we may ask you in the form of online or offline registration forms Provide the following personal data and information:
· Specific information, such as name, age, date of birth, email address, telephone number, fax number, mobile phone number, mailing address, etc .;
General information, such as your gender, age, occupation, education, income status, marriage and family status, hobbies, etc .;
· Only under certain circumstances (such as services or products that you need to pay to enjoy, or participate in sweepstakes or contests that this site participates in or organizes), we will ask you to provide personal payment information and identification information, such as credit card numbers or identity ID and passport number.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you browse this website, this website may automatically collect the following information related to you:
· Your browser type and browser language, operating system type, broadband type;
· Your IP (Internet Protocol) address, which can sometimes show your geographic location;
Pages, advertisements and links you have viewed on this website;
· Your access request and the date, time and referrer URL (if any) issued when you visited this website;
· Using cookies to mark the uniqueness of your browser and your account information on this website (including your various activities of visiting this website, browsing habits, consumption habits, account information, etc.); you can refuse by modifying your browser settings Cookies, if you reject cookies, you may not be able to use the services or features of this website that rely on cookies to provide them;
· We may use mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caching to collect and store information about the web pages you have viewed on your device;
· When you use the location-enabled services provided by this website, we may collect and process information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by mobile devices), and we may also use various technologies for positioning, such as from Your device ’s sensor data can provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile operator base stations.
Please note that this privacy statement does not apply to any third party service providers, including those who may disclose information to this website.
If you need to query, correct your personal information or cancel your account, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your account number and other verification information. We will respond to your request after verification.
2. Use of Information We only use your payment information and personal identification information when necessary (such as completing a specific transaction, participating in a special offer or prize contest, or as required by laws and regulations).
Regarding your other personal information, we mainly apply to the following areas:
Provide you with specific services, products or information upon your request;
Authorize you to participate in an event, such as a questionnaire, online forum or discount draw;
· To provide or send electronic information, advertising information or preferential information to you on behalf of customers of this website, our affiliates, other third parties, etc .;
· Analyze how users use this site and their habits in order to improve our services;
· Prevent illegal or potential illegal acts, prevent violations of the user agreement of this website; and · Other uses we disclose to you when collecting certain information.
3. Disclosure of Information We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust in us, so we use commercially reasonable technology and other measures to help prevent your personal data from being lost, misappropriated or tampered with. At the same time, please understand that we will only disclose your personal information to specific entities under the following circumstances:
· Obtain your consent. With your consent, we may share your personal information with third-party business partners.
· Authorized third-party service providers. We may share information with third-party service providers who help us provide professional services, including customer support, email and SMS applications, business analysis, marketing and data processing, etc.
· Contests or promotions. When you choose to participate in a contest or promotion or other similar event, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and other third-party service providers who assist us in designing, managing, and implementing the event in accordance with the rules of the event. Third-party service providers may include contest judges, prize providers, and overall data analysts. Your information may also be disclosed as required by laws and regulations. In addition, if you sign up for an event, you will be deemed to agree to abide by the rules of the event, including allowing the sponsors of this website to use your name, voice, and picture for advertising and marketing activities.
• Major transactions. We may disclose your information during major company transactions, such as sales, mergers and acquisitions, and bankruptcy.
· Laws and regulations or public authority requirements. We may disclose user information to them as required by law enforcement agencies such as courts, governments, or laws and regulations.
Protect the interests of this website and others. We may disclose user information in order to protect the legal rights, interests, and security of this website, employees and users of this website, partners of this website, and other members of the public.
· Third-party partners. If you apply to participate in online or offline promotions and other activities through our website, your personal information may be provided to relevant third parties for timely communication and participation in offline activities.
We promise to do our best to protect your personal information, but please understand that the transmission and storage of data is not 100% secure, so we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the above personal information to you.
4. Your Choice You may choose to browse and use the information on this website without providing your personal information, but as mentioned above, some information may be collected automatically. At the same time, certain information and services on this website can only be used after you provide relevant registration information. If you cannot provide such information, you may not be able to use the corresponding services.
If you register this website, you can review or edit the personal information you submit to this website at any time, but for security and identification reasons, you may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other verification information provided during registration.
5. User publishing information Some services on this website allow users to publish their own information, videos, photos, opinions, blogs, etc. Please note that the above content has become public information since the time of publication. Please publish your contact information and financial information Or other personal information. We cannot prevent the above information from being used in a manner that is inconsistent with this privacy statement and applicable laws and regulations. In addition, the publication of the above information is subject to the service agreement of this website.
6. Protection of minors 'personal information This website attaches great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of this website.
7. Update of Privacy Statement We will update this privacy statement from time to time to reflect changes in our operating practices, related services and laws and regulations. We will update the "Effective Date" at the beginning of this privacy statement when revising this privacy statement, please check it regularly. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to the update of this privacy statement.
8. Questions and Complaints If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the protection of personal information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to reply to you within a reasonable time.